Manager, Institutional Business Development – Intermediary
Harding Loevner is seeking qualified candidates to join our Intermediary Business Development team. The position will allow candidates to demonstrate their ability to develop and maintain client relationships for the firm’s Business Development team across a wide range of target firms, including registered investment advisors, family offices, institutional consultants, and private bank platforms. An experienced professional with proven abilities to service clients and drive new business relationships through strong communication of Harding Loevner’s investment approach and capabilities will find this a rewarding opportunity.
This position has a regional focus across the Mid-Atlantic United States. The candidate could be located either in the territory or the Metro New York City area. The position will involve significant travel when the opportunity presents itself (50% of the time).
- A minimum of five years of industry experience in prior roles such as business development, client service, manager research, investment consulting, or platform management
- A strong understanding of investment manager selection and asset allocation process
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently while supporting group initiatives
- A strong academic background; Preference for progress towards or completion of the CFA designation or an MBA
- Series 7 and 63 (firm will support if not licensed)
More searches like this
- Institutional Sales Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wholesale Sales Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Other Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors