The successful Analyst will work in collaboration with a team to support the Portfolio Manager in all aspects of the management of equity portfolios. The critical skill set required of the Analyst is to successfully identify, assess, and communicate investment ideas to the Portfolio Manager. The Analyst will be measured over and through time on their idea generation and efficacy of investment recommendations. In addition, the analyst will be required on a day-to-day basis to:
- Build and maintain company and industry models, financial and value screens.
- Build and maintain marketing materials.
- Monitor the latest news/developments on the covered stocks and sector and evaluate the impacts on the stock fair value and rating .
- Meet with company managements and sell side analysts on a frequent basis through on-site company visits, conference calls, etc.
- Communicate with existing/potential investors, and perform site visits, as needed.
- Monitor fund and portfolio company performance and review asset allocation and risk and return diversification.
The candidate needs to have a Bachelor's degree/ CA / BTech. with 3-5 years of investment research/management experience. They should be able to demonstrate solid judgment, intellectual curiosity, and willingness to take a differentiated perspective, for instance through a track record in personal/ professional investments. The candidate should possess analytical skills including the ability to organize and synthesize data to reach conclusions. Familiarity with equity market databases including ACE/ Capitaline/Bloomberg, etc. is important. The job requires excellent verbal, written and communication skills along with strong organizational skills and ability to work well in a team environment. CFA candidates are preferred.
You will get the opportunity to work with one of the best performing teams in the Alternative Asset Management and PMS space, with a long, impressive track record. We are backed by one of the fastest growing brands in corporate financing and advisory services, spanning capital markets, asset management and investment banking.