Mortgage and Finance Analyst
Title: Mortgage and Finance Analyst
Classification: Permanent, Full-time
Reports to: Vice President, Corporate Analysis
- Responsible for the analysis and funding process of the organization’s $3 billion mortgage portfolio
- Review of treasury and capital requirements
- Review of capital needs with senior management to support treasury requirements
- Conduct market research and evaluate findings
- Work closely with lending and legal partners to successfully fund mortgage capital
- Underwrite assets and develop lender marketing and information packages
- Mortgage administration in partnership with lenders and CMHC
Education & Experience
- Degree in Commerce / Business / Economics or related field
- CFA or CFA candidate an asset
- Credit experience preferred
- Real Estate experience an asset
- Knowledge of and familiarity with publicly available real estate and macro-economic data sources (CMHC, Statistics Canada, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing systems and new technology
- Strong inter-personal skillset
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain utmost confidentiality
- Excel under time-sensitive environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision and to work independently
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Please visit our website: https://www.bwalk.com/en-ca/careers/
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume.
We would like to thank you in advance for your application, however, only those candidates who are being considered will be contacted. Offers of employment will be contingent on satisfactory Security Background Checks, Reference Checks, and Post-offer/Pre-employment Physical Testing where applicable.
About the Company
Ready to shape the future of our communities? Come work with us and learn where doing what you love means never working a day in your life!
Deeply rooted in family spirit and humility, Boardwalk’s five core values of integrity, associates, teamwork, customer service and social responsibility are more than just words - they are a way of life. Coupled with our Golden Foundation of ‘treat others as you would like to be treated,’ ‘be good,’ ‘love community’ and ‘have fun,’ we believe in happiness and creating the most memorable experiences for both our Associates and Resident Members, continually looking for new and innovative ways to enhance and strengthen all our Boardwalk communities.
We hope these values speak to you as they speak so meaningfully to us!
As we continue to grow, we remain unwavering in our commitment to providing Resident Members with the best quality rental communities. This same commitment means Boardwalk is always seeking individuals who have a positive attitude, are energetic and passionate, self-driven, productive, have the capacity to deliver high-quality results and who believe in the power of teamwork.
Together, with you as part of our team, we will continue to create meaning every day for those who choose to call Boardwalk home.