Real Estate Analyst
Job Title: Real Estate Analyst
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Classification: Permanent, Full-time
Reports to: Director, Acquisitions
- Primarily be responsible for the analysis of multifamily acquisitions, dispositions and development
- Conduct valuation modeling and financial analysis for targeted properties
- Review cash flow analysis with senior management to support the decision-making process
- Identify market opportunities through analysis of trends and overall knowledge of market conditions
- Prepare offers
- Undertake due diligence process
- Develop recommendations for the disposition of assets
- Liaise with brokers and facilitate the sale process through to closing
- Conduct market research and evaluate findings
Education & Experience:
- Degree related to Economics/Business
- CFA or CFA candidate
- Real Estate experience preferred
- Knowledge of and familiarity with publicly available real estate and macro-economic data sources (CMHC, Statistics Canada, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Power Bi report and dashboard creation
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing systems and new technology
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain utmost confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision and to work independently
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Please visit our website: https://www.bwalk.com/en-ca/careers/
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume.
We would like to thank you in advance for your application, however, only those candidates who are being considered will be contacted. Offers of employment will be contingent on satisfactory Security Background Checks, Reference Checks, and Post-offer/Pre-employment Physical Testing where applicable.
About the Company
Ready to shape the future of our communities? Come work with us and learn where doing what you love means never working a day in your life!
Deeply rooted in family spirit and humility, Boardwalk’s five core values of integrity, associates, teamwork, customer service and social responsibility are more than just words - they are a way of life. Coupled with our Golden Foundation of ‘treat others as you would like to be treated,’ ‘be good,’ ‘love community’ and ‘have fun,’ we believe in happiness and creating the most memorable experiences for both our Associates and Resident Members, continually looking for new and innovative ways to enhance and strengthen all our Boardwalk communities.
We hope these values speak to you as they speak so meaningfully to us!
As we continue to grow, we remain unwavering in our commitment to providing Resident Members with the best quality rental communities. This same commitment means Boardwalk is always seeking individuals who have a positive attitude, are energetic and passionate, self-driven, productive, have the capacity to deliver high-quality results and who believe in the power of teamwork.
Together, with you as part of our team, we will continue to create meaning every day for those who choose to call Boardwalk home.