Independent Quant Strategy Partner
Alpha Alternatives is a multi-asset class asset management platform based out of India and Singapore, with significant prop capital and over 2500cr of committed AuM, and a deep focus on alpha generation. Our investment strategies span across Commodities, Equities, Credit, Quant and FICC, and we run various products across structures like AIF, PMS, NBFC and FPI.
Our 100 plus people team comes with vast experience across domestic and global hedge funds and financial institutions, and strong academic credentials at top universities.
Job Description :
The platform and its investors are looking to commit significant capital to independent quant strategies. We are therefore seeking interests from seasoned quant traders who have profitable trading strategies with some track record. We offer an entrepreneurial setup with significant profit sharing, and potential for long term wealth creation.
- Have profitable trading strategies in any asset class,
- Have followed a robust high quality process for strategy design and backtesting,
- Are confident of generating returns on a consistent basis,
- Are interested in working remotely and working on a profit sharing basis,
- Are looking for an entrepreneurial setup, and not a job,
- Are looking for a long term engagement to build and run trading strategies and getting sizeable allocations to these strategies.
- We are looking for self-driven individuals who are confident of their capability to deliver and are seeking long term wealth creation.
- We are looking for trading strategies across various styles, that can deliver consistent returns.
The person shall be responsible for:
- Running the strategies and ensuring integration of the signals into our setup
- Establishing proper MIS and performance monitoring dashboards
- Continuously improving the strategies when the performance deteriorates
Requirements & DNA:
- Trading strategies can be based on either technicals/price action, statistical/mathematical models, or machine learning based models.
- Strategy can be of any style: short term trend/momentum, statistical arb, relative value Long/Short (market neutral), or options based, or exploiting any other anomaly. We are not looking for HFT/UHFT/market making strategies.
- Asset classes traded: - Equity Cash, Equity/Index Futures, Commodity futures, Currency Futures, Interest rate futures, Equity/Index options. Strategies based on global markets could be looked at on a selective basis.
- Strategy coding language has to be either Python, C#/C++, or Amibroker or any other software.
- Backtest results and live trade book must be available for evaluation.
- Passion for financial markets is a must. Person should ideally have some experience trading in markets, and at least 6-12 months track record, even if in paper trading.
What's on Offer :
- Attractive performance linked remuneration and sizeable wealth creation opportunity with a non-linear payout.
Location : Work from Home, and Part-Time