Venture Global LNG (“Venture Global”) is a long-term, low-cost provider of American-produced liquefied natural gas. The company’s Louisiana-based export projects service the global demand for North American natural gas and support the long-term development of clean and reliable North American energy supplies. Using reliable, proven technology in an innovative plant design configuration, Venture Global’s modular, mid-scale plant design will replace traditional designs as it allows for the same efficiency and operational reliability at significantly lower capital cost.
We are seeking an Associate to join our Treasury team. This position will report to our Treasurer & Managing Director, Investor Relations and will be located in Arlington, VA.
- Daily cash balance reporting
- Daily cash management functions and resolution of questions/issues with banks
- Liquidity analysis and modeling
- Wire transfer processing
- Recording of transactions in treasury management system (FIS)
- Liaising with Accounting, Tax, Legal, and FP&A on Treasury related activities
- Executing debt agency compliance and reporting processes
- Assisting with monthly debt draw process
- Maintaining debt, interest rate swap, and other financial instrument files
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (e.g. Finance, Accounting) or commensurate work experience
- 2 or more years of experience in a corporate Treasury role
- Demonstrate proficiency in Excel
- Experience with web-based banking platforms
Venture Global LNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.