REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISOR
6 days left
1. Preparation of comprehensive financial plans including obtaining information from clients, analyzing existing investments and recommending any changes, retirement projections, income and estate tax planning, insurance policy analysis, and education funding.
2. Meet with clients to discuss implementation of the financial planning recommendations and addressing their other issues and concerns.
3. Manage client portfolios including research regarding existing and desirable investments and making investment trades.
4. Open new accounts and monitor portfolios adhering to clients’ Investment Policy Statements.
5. For the firm to continue to grow, Registered Investment Advisors need to attract new clients, with more business development expected of the Registered Investment Advisor over time.