Deals Strategy & Operation Manager
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Pre-deal value creation advisory – i.e. where can we see value for our client in this deal?
- Buy and sell side operational due diligence – i.e. has the business been performing well? What could be improved to unlock further value for our client?
- Synergy development and review – i.e. where are the synergies between two businesses and how well has the plan for capturing these synergies been compiled?
- Carve out and divestment support – i.e. what does the business look like standalone, what support and transition services will it need to function? How can we help our clients execute the separation and ensure a smooth Day 1?
- Taking control and 100 day planning – i.e. how can our clients safely take control of the business and manage risk whilst delivering quick wins through the first 100 days?
- Mergers & Acquisitions Integration – i.e. how can our clients protect and grow value in an acquisition, what is the right level of integration to achieve this and what does an effectively run integration program look like?
- Post-acquisition performance improvement using our Rapid Value Creation methodology – i.e. where might value lie in the business and how can we generate sustainable cost savings?
- 6-8 years of relevant working experience in the following;
- Experience of working in a consulting role or a transformation role in industry
- Experienced in M&A, synergy, integration and/or carve-out, and/or on change projects, restructuring or business improvement
- Demonstrated ability to quickly assess the performance of a business (or elements of it) and outline improvement opportunities based upon limited information and/or interactions with senior management
- Ability to quickly understand large amounts of information and draw out hypotheses and key messages
- Extensive experience around IT and operational analysis to understand business processes, their associated costs and potential issues as well as opportunities for improvement
- The ability to understand the impact of IT on commercial, financial and operational aspects of a business, ideally in the context of a transaction