Analyst/Associate – Private Equity
Ironwood Capital Partners is a private equity General Partner managing dedicated country funds for Sri Lanka. We offer Sri Lankan firms access to much needed capital for growth and expansion, as well as managerial support and access to regional networks.
We are seeking to hire a highly motivated individual wanting to be part of a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. He/she will have the opportunity to work closely with an experienced investment team alongside the CEO and senior management team of our portfolio companies. The role will entail working across several portfolio companies in supporting and monitoring the execution of key strategic initiatives such as new product launches, retail expansions, process re-engineering and bolt-on acquisitions.
Your main responsibilities include;
- Financial modelling, valuation, and return analysis on investment opportunities
- Carrying out extensive market research and commercial due diligence
- Monitoring and supporting strategic objectives of portfolio companies
You should have;
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience (Corporate Finance, Investment Management, Management Consulting and/or Investment Banking)
- Degree from a leading university with a minimum of a Second Upper Class
- “A” grades for all A-Level subjects
- Entrepreneurial spirit demonstrated through extra-curricular activities