Senior Product Manager
- Employment Type
- Full Time
To assist in the development of the product capability, helping to ensure existing products allow the firm to achieve its strategic and commercial goals, identifying risks and developments where necessary.
- Help develop and deliver an asset raising and revenue generating product strategy.
- Lead the Product Management Function within the organization across all fund structures.
- Lead strategic initiatives across investment strategies and fund structures to assist in achieving commercial goals and ensuring these initiatives are delivered in line with the Global Product Process and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) framework.
- Act as subject matter expert to positively promote products, to identify solutions for clients, and to maximize the opportunities from existing product solutions.
- Chair the Fund Liquidity Group which is responsible for monitoring liquidity related risks across all existing pooled funds.
- Deliver and continue to develop the Product Management process, ensuring that each product is fully managed from the completion of implementation through to the end of its lifecycle.
- Manage required product changes, doing so in line with the Global Product Process and with due regard to PLM to bring an effective implementation.
- Complete regular fund reviews ensuring their suitability for the target market and commercial viability.
- Act as the Product point person for internal client projects, assisting the Head of Insurance Strategy with executing new initiatives to support growth.
- College degree required.
- Financial industry qualification a plus.
- 7+ years of financial services industry experience, product experience preferred.
- Knowledge of different fund structures and their regulatory framework.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial services, specifically the asset management industry including investor types, distributional channels, the competitor landscape and a comprehensive technical knowledge of investment products is essential.
- Technical knowledge of a variety of asset classes, investment solutions/strategies.
- Project management
- Strategic thinker
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Confident and articulate
- Adaptable and diligent with an ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at once