This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and dynamic regional asset management firm looking to expand their regional equity team in Singapore. We are looking for a Equity Analyst with at 1-4 years of experience in equity research.
As the candidate will be joining a closely knitted and experienced investment team with a collaborative and collegiate culture, it is important that the candidate share our common values of respect, teamwork, professionalism and passion for investment. A pleasant deposition is essential.
- Critical to have prior experience on the buy-side or sell-side in fundamental equity research.
- Excellent opportunity for a sell-side analyst hoping to enter into the buy-side or for a buy-side analyst looking for a more established and engaging investment platform.
- Applicants from outside the asset management industry or with no prior sell-side research experience will not be considered so please do not apply.
- Excellent financial modelling and analysis skills is a pre-requisite
- Must work well in a fast paced environment with others in a closely-knitted team, and yet be able to work independently
- Must be able to generate differentiated investment ideas through independent thinking
- Able to undertake deep-dive research, financial modelling and conduct due diligence on companies and industries to generate value-added investment ideas
- Write comprehensive research reports to support investment recommendations
- Present investment ideas to the portfolio management team
- Support the team in portfolio management or investment-related work/projects
- At least a bachelor degree from a recognised university
- Chartered Financial Analyst designation will be highly valued
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills
Interested candidates may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.