Senior Consultant, US Small Cap Equity Research
Hillsdale Investment Management Inc. is a fast-growing, Canadian employee-owned investment boutique managing over $3 billion in Canadian, U.S. and Global equities for institutional and private wealth investors. We offer a unique, stimulating and entrepreneurial work environment with an emphasis on professional development, learning and success. We have a remote work opportunity for a Senior Consultant, US Small Cap Equity Research, which can be full-time or part-time depending on the candidate.
- Developing broker relationships with the objective of providing a consistent flow of high quality and relevant small cap research
- Reading, filtering and summarizing research for current and potential holdings of US portfolios
- Identifying new sources of equity research that complement existing providers
- 10+ years’ experience as an analyst or institutional salesperson covering multiple US sectors
- Demonstrated passion for in-depth research and detailed investigation with a proven ability to clearly separate facts from opinion
- Ability to quickly find information using a variety of unique and uncommon sources
- Naturally curious and skeptical, with an energetic approach to unstructured research
- A degree in Business, Finance or Economics and/or a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
Qualified individuals are asked to forward their resume along with 50 words on the three things they look for in an equity research report and why to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to advance in the hiring process will be contacted. Hillsdale encourages applications from people with disabilities and will make accommodations on request.
About the Company
Hillsdale focuses on producing high quality investment strategies and delivering client service excellence. Since 2011 Hillsdale has sponsored the prestigious CFA Society Toronto & Hillsdale Canadian Investment Research Award, for which a winning research paper is selected annually to receive a cash prize. In 2018, Hillsdale was named the fastest growing money manager in its category by Benefits Canada.