Senior Refined Products Analyst
Tidewater Midstream and Infrastructure Ltd. is a publicly listed company dedicated to the acquisition and build out of strategic midstream assets such as refineries, gas plants, pipelines, storage, rail, downstream and export assets.
Tidewater values its people more than anything else and our commitment to aligning corporate performance to individual performance is unparalleled. We are a fast-growing company and are consistently looking for great people to join our amazing team. If a culture of hard work, responsiveness, and results-driven is what you are seeking, we invite you to explore this opportunity at Tidewater.
Tidewater has an immediate opening for a Senior Refined Products Analyst. This positions title and level may be modified to align with the successful candidates’ qualifications and experience. This position will play a prominent role in developing and implementing Tidewater’s marketing strategy for current and growing downstream refined product volumes. This is a full-time position based in Calgary, AB.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Charting daily analytics on North American refined product commodities and pricing
- Communicate arbitrage opportunities to traders
- Inventory analysis by region including but not limited to compiling refined product import and export data
- Research supply/demand fundamentals impacting geographical markets
- Develop new business and origination opportunities including marketing of refined products
- Quantitative analysis supporting marketing opportunities
- Coordinate with logistics team responsible for physical movements associated with refined products
- CFA Designation
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills – advanced Excel including Excel modeling
- Detail oriented with very strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Possess a sense of urgency and accountability, ability to respond to tight deadline requirements
- Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive and professional attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to express oneself clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to demonstrate initiative by undertaking tasks independently
Please note this role requires a full-time commitment with evenings and weekend work required.