Partner - Sales and Marketing
AvantFaire in a fast-growing impact investment company in Hong Kong with business lines spanning across private equities, external asset management services and investment advisory. We are a specialist with strong commitment to international standard in impact investing, and are a signatory to the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) and the Operating Principles for Impact Management (OPIM). We are also the first asset management company certified as a B Corporation (B-Corp) in its equity investing category in Asia.
With a young, fun and entrepreneurial culture, AvantFaire is looking to hire a high calibre individual to further develop its asset management presence in Singapore. This role carries the Partner title, reports to the Founder and Managing Partner, will be in charge of sales, marketing and client relationship management fucntions.
- Assist in setting up a private limited company in Singapore as the Resident Director
- Assist in obtaining the Registered Fund Management Company (RFMC) license as the Executive Director / Director
- Be in charge of the sales, marketing and client relationship management function for both Singapore and Hong Kong offices, with specific responsibilities including
- sell private equity fund products and external asset management services
- create marketing ideas, materials and investment proposals
- spearhead branding and engagement efforts
- build client network and solidify relationship
- lead or support other sales, marketing and engagement activities
- Enjoy the ownership in business development and be an evangelist in impact investment
- Citizen or permeant resident of Singapore
- Professional fluency in English and Chinese; additional languages skill is a plus
- Tertiary education in ANY discipline; emphasis on people skills and work ethics
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in sales and client relationship management focusing on private equity funds and external asset management services; proven ability in providing tailor-made ideas and services to clients
- Has been an Executive Director / Director in a MAS Licensed or Registered Fund Management Company (LFMC / RFMC)
- Strong client network with private banks, HNWs, family offices and other institutional investors
- Familiar with online marketing and running engagement events
- Interest in taking an entrepreneurial role to grow a asset management company
- Appreciation in impact investment, sustainability and ESG themes
- Fun to work with and having a can-do attitude
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus linked to new AUM brought-in
- 20 days of annual leave
- Please send your CV, renumeration history and expectation to Mr. Ron Chiong at email@example.com.
- Deadline of application is on 30th September 2020; evaluation of candidates are on a rolling basis.
- You are welcomed to visit AvantFaire’s website at www.avantfaireim.com and LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/avantfaireim for more information.