Deputy Manager - Economics
2 days left
- Responsible for monitoring, forecasting and writing narratives on the outlook of key regional and global economies.
- Involve in the production of presentation materials and conducting workshops on economics, stock market and financial concepts for Unit Trust Consultants (UTC).
- Supervise a team of economists and financial writers in support of projects for UTCs and clients.
- Degree in Economics/ Finance/ Business
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years experience in an institution of learning/ financial institution/ asset management company/ stockbroking firm
- Possess practical understanding of markets/ economics
- Experience in lecturing in financial, business and economics topics would be an advantage
- Willing to travel to outstation branches
- Excellent command of English and good presentation skills