Figure Technologies creates innovative consumer financial solutions for home improvement, debt consolidation, and retirement while providing financial literacy and financial empowerment. Our mission is to build and promote innovative financial products on blockchain that benefit consumers and eliminate rent-seeking, illiquidity, and other inefficiencies present in current financial markets.
At Figure, we build really big things. And to build big, we need a company in which everyone is supported in doing their absolute best work. That is what culture means to us. We are a team of incredibly bright people who love architecting and building things from scratch. We know we are working with the absolute best and are challenged by our colleagues every day. We are the kind of people who wake up curious each morning and go to bed each night wanting to accomplish more.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a startup focused on solving real problems with blockchain and to work with a team of proven leaders who have created billions of dollars in value in the Fintech space. Join us!
About the Role
We’re looking for a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) to help with Figure’s rapid growth! As the Manager, FP&A, you are responsible for building and ensuring critical support to our finance and leadership teams. You’ll focus on financial tools, reporting mechanisms, business modeling and financial planning processes that will effectively scale with Figure’s growth. A key to success will be your ability to understand the big picture of Figure’s financial model, while being very detail-oriented with the analysis of bookings and revenue, expenses, and cash flows.
What You’ll Do
- Own portions of the forecasting process and the financial forecast models, including P&L, cash flow, and supporting schedules analyses
- Be a trusted advisor to the Head of Finance; proactively collaborate, influence and align team's contributions to achieve overall company business strategy
- Work on strategic product analysis for new and existing product launches
- Track and report progress toward achievement of financial plan
- Oversee monthly Profit and Loss reviews; cash forecasting and management; identify trends driving positive and negative variances to plan
- Create and maintain tools and reports used to measure and track results against expectations
- Fulfill ad-hoc and regular requests to drive high corporate performance and to assist with executive decision making
What We Look For
- 8+ years of financial planning and analysis experience; Fintech experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to make informed and compelling cases when needed
- Demonstrated success building relationships across all levels within an organization
- Independent and proactive self starter who operates with a strong sense of ownership for projects and results
- Proven ability to make good, data driven, business decisions
- Advanced excel and financial systems experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment and build process from ground up