Fred Alger Management
Contact: monica smith
360 Park Avenue South
About Fred Alger Management
Founded in 1964, Alger is widely recognized as a pioneer of growth-style investment management. Headquartered in New York City with affiliate offices in Boston and London, Alger provides U.S. and non-U.S. institutional investors and financial advisors access to a suite of growth equity separate accounts, mutual funds, and privately offered investment vehicles. The firm’s investment philosophy, discovering companies undergoing Positive Dynamic Change, has been in place for over 50 years. In March 2017, Weatherbie Capital, LLC, a Boston-based investment adviser specializing in small and mid-cap growth equity investing, became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alger.
We have been helping clients achieve their growth equity investment objectives for over 50 years.
Experience and Independence
- Growth equity pioneer
- Private ownership with employee participation
- Time-tested fundamental research driven process
- Culture of independent thinking and passion for investing
- Singular focus on growth equity investing
- Dedicated to generating superior investment returns for our clients through active management
1 job with Fred Alger Management
Summary Alger is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Associate Analyst/Analyst to work as a Generalist with the Portfolio Managers of Small Cap f...