Financial Content Writer
Fintech startup looking for a passionate financial content writer to join their team
Your new company
Our client, an early stage fintech startup, is looking for a financial content writer to join their growing team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for creating a wide range of content that supports the firm's different distribution channels (online, events etc). This includes creating investment communications, such as white papers, weekly newsletter, articles, blog posts and other ad hoc requests, to support the firm's brand building initiatives, and distribution activities. Contribution to content may also come in other forms, such as video or audio. The ideal candidate will not only have exceptionally strong writing and editing skills, but will also play a leading role in generating creative ideas, engaging content, and innovative ways to engage the firm's audience.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in English, Business, Communications, or Finance; CFA a plus
- Ideal candidate has 4-6 years experience in the financial-services industry, ideally covering both equity and fixed-income asset classes
- Extensive knowledge of financial markets and investment/financial concepts, with an ability to understand and communicate product strategy and financial/wealth planning strategies
- Strong product and industry knowledge and ability to translate that into thoughtful and engaging written commentary
- Exceptional writing/communication skills to help create a wide range of marketing materials for various audiences
- Demonstrate ability to capture complex ideas and express them in a clear, concise, and engaging writing style
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA License number: 07C3924 Registration ID Number: R1876816 Company Registration No. 200609504D