Product Specialist - Fixed Income
- Delivering new investment strategies/Product Solutions
- Ensuring implementation of product-related initiatives is timely and well executed across the business.
- Keeping abreast of commercial and regulatory developments and interpreting them into meaningful and compelling proposals.
- Contributing to the growth and evolvement of the business through the coordination of regional strategic business initiatives.
- Coordinate various Product and business initiatives to drive the growth of the business.
- Keep abreast of product trends in the investment industry through regular market and competitor analysis and identify opportunities for Product solutions.
- Partner with other stakeholders including sales, affiliates and marketing teams to identify product development opportunities with new and existing efforts.
- Ownership and responsibility for the development of new products and initiatives, including but not limited to, fund creation, fund launches, repositions and strategic changes.
- Support the product lifecycle process. Includes communication of new product launches and changes to business stakeholders, as well as coordination with the Legal Administration team with regards to prospectus updates and fund registration across Asia markets.
- Respond to product related enquiries from various areas of the business.
- 7 - 10 years of experience in a fixed income related role
- An understanding of investment management, regulatory, tax and operational requirements relating to product design and commercial success.
- Experience dealing with Institutional Sales/Distribution teams and investment teams to solve client solutions from a product perspective.
- An understanding of the end-to end product lifecycle process.
- Degree educated, industry/ professional qualifications helpful e.g. CMFAS, CFA etc.
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org