Fund Analyst (Fixed Income)
- Qualitative and quantitative fund research of fixed income fund managers across a variety of regions
- Maintenance and development of our manager research database and records
- Promotion and participation in fund launches/onboarding.
- Maintenance of all relevant materials (Visit reports, due diligence, fact sheets, one pagers, pitchbooks)
- Share with the wider investment team, research into active manager trends and highlighting key strategic papers of leading asset managers
Required candidate profile
- Bachelor degree or higher, ideally studying towards the CFA.
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years of fund (fixed income) research experience.
- Robust understanding of financial markets
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid IT skills: Excel, PowerPoint, MPI would be a plus
- Ability to analyse, assimilate and rationalise large quantities of information
- Fluent in French and English mandatory. German is a plus