Credit Analyst - financial institutions
Are you an expert in assessing value and risk? Do you love to give advice, as well as educate?
We’re looking for a senior credit analyst to:
• analyze and monitor the credit quality of a portfolio of investment grade financial
institutions, publishing reports to clients on a regular basis
• identify investment opportunities and provide relative value recommendations
• interact with investment professionals and present your investment recommendations to colleagues and clients alike
• present your research view in internal meetings in support of UBS's asset allocation process.
You'll be working in our Chief Investment Office's Credit Research team in Zurich. You’ll play an important role in analyzing industry dynamics and providing investment recommendations.
• at least 5 years' relevant experience in credit / bond analysis of financial institutions
• a bachelor's/master's degree with a major in a relevant discipline such as economics, finance or business administration and ideally a CFA or FRM
• good all-round presentation skills in English
• highly proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• ideally adept in advanced data analysis (e.g. in Access, SQL, R)
• strong analytically, well-organized and able to work to tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Credit Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors