Senior Sales Support, Institutional, Global Asset Management
Sales support responsibilities include, but are not restricted to :
- Supporting sales director in day-to-day activities and strategic initiatives
- Participate as a member of an institutional relationship management team focused on servicing CIOs and investment staff at key institutional clients and prospective clients as well as key global private banks.
- Client Segment covered : Institutional
- Support relationship managers with on-going analysis and research of market and client trends.
- Assist, as appropriate, with the writing and publishing of client meeting notes and posting to SalesForce.
- Build relationships with marketing and sales teams from across the businesses.
Requirements and Skills:
- 4-7 years of sales support role at a reputable Asset Manager or client service experience across the region.
- MBA/CFA desired but not required.
- Effective team player, able to work with people of all levels.
- High level of self-initiative, with strong integrity and ethics.
- Organized, detail oriented, with strong time management skills.
- Ability to support a multi-national group
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Strong interpersonal, listening, and writing skills
- Proficiency in Korean and/or Chinese desired but not required.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.