Senior Sales/Business Development Manager
- Work with Business Development to bring the company's opportunities from trial to close.
- Identify new business groups and opportunities within the accounts, and work to replicate success across the team.
- Develop growth plans for accounts and territory.
- Document daily activities in SalesForce.
- Exceed growth targets.
- A bachelor`s degree required; MBA or CFA a plus.
- Candidates should have minimal 4 years of business development, client service consultant (CSC) and/or account management experience in the finance and investment industry.
- Must have strong client relationships with but not limited to retail banks, private banks, wealth management firms, insurance companies, asset managers and asset owners.
- Strong leadership, long-range planning, and time-management skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities and the ability to deliver professional and persuasive presentations.
- Fluent English is a must, an additional second Asian language is a plus.