Assistant Analyst, Commercial Mortgages
Invest in Your Career
Addenda Capital is a privately owned investment management firm that aims to add value to institutional and private clients’ portfolios by tailoring its full suite of asset classes to its clients’ needs. Addenda offers a stimulating, positive and open-minded environment where dialogue, collaboration and employee recognition are encouraged. The Company integrates ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) matters into all its investments and stewardship activities in order to enhance long-term performance for its clients and to promote sustainable development for society.
In this role, you will be required to work on tasks that lead to the release of commercial mortgage funds. You will be working closely with internal and external parties to ensure that established internal funding policies and guidelines are followed. The ideal candidate will need to be an effective communicator with time-management and analytical skills, and who can confidently work as a team member in a fast-paced office environment.
- Ensure loans fund in accordance with established processes and guidelines;
- Work efficiently with key internal and external stakeholders (originators, administrators, brokers, consultants and solicitors);
- Adhere to internal funding policies and practices;
- Ensure all conditions precedent items are in place prior to the release of funds;
- Assist in the identification of risks associated with commercial transactions;
- Assist in data collection and analysis.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- A University Degree in Finance, Business or related discipline;
- Working knowledge of the commercial real estate industry, previous commercial mortgage experience or paralegal real estate experience will be an asset;
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Time-management skills with an ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Attention to detail and accountability;
- Proficient in MS Office applications with strong Excel experience;
- Fluency in French would be an asset.
* Selected candidate will be required to complete:
- The Mortgage Brokerage course from the University of BC within the first 18 months of employment;
- The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation. This designation is a requirement for advancement to a Portfolio Manager position.
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Other Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors