Investor Relations Manager (Real Estate)
A. Investor Relations
Responsible for all communications with Unitholders, Analysts and Fund Managers. Key tasks include:
- Formulating the Investor Relations strategy and associated budget of the Real Estate Investment Trust;
- Proposing for approval and conducting regular analyst meetings, conferences and roadshows;
- Managing content of all public announcements and website
- Managing content (including liaising with all stakeholders) and coordinating all tasks associated with the preparation of the annual report and sustainability report;
- Managing all communication with the press and media;
- Managing the Shareholder Register Analysis.
B. Public Relations
Responsible for maintaining good public relations with all key constituencies of the Real Estate Investment Trust, such as government, regulators, customers, suppliers, unitholders, and employees. Key tasks include:
- Formulating all public relations and communication strategies and programs;
- Handling all public and investor enquiries timely.
C. Research & Analysis
- Conducting research on the Singapore-Real Estate Investment Trust market in general, and industrial Singapore-Real Estate Investment Trust in particular including benchmarking and analysis of equity and debt capital transactions.
- Conducting research and assisting the Investment and Asset Management teams in the analysis of potential deals and their impact on the trust and its competitive position in the market.
- Contribute to discussions on strategy to provide greater understanding of the markets, risks and influences having an impact on the Real Estate Investment Trust.
D. Other Responsibilities
- Work with the Real Estate Investment Trust management team on initiatives.
- Contribute to overall performance of the Real Estate Investment Trust manager by leading whenever/wherever required.
- Degree holder in business, finance, real estate and/or economics; CFA accredited a plus
- Good communication skills (both spoken and written) a must
- Minimum 5-years of related working experience; in finance and/or real estate companies
- Keen interest in Real Estate Investment Trusts and public markets
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270