Multiple Operations Roles
- The Collateral Associate is required to ensure that the terms of the collateral agreements entered into, in connection with its non-centrally cleared over-the-counter derivatives and uncleared fixed income Repo/Reverse Repo business, are met.
- Solid understanding of ISDA CSA and MRA/GMRA agreements
- Solid experience with collateral management processes
- Experience with OTC derivatives
- Candidate required to support the operations of the bank, including coverage of all back office functions required for the banks traded products.
- Good working knowledge of the full suite of Capital Market products, including Equity Finance, Cash Equity, Fixed Income (FICC), MM, TRS Swap, Financing
- In depth knowledge of international settlement processes and conventions
- Awareness of end to end processes/controls involved in Operations/Collateral Management/Product Control/Middle Office
Specialist Profit & Loss, Profit Attribution Analysis
- This role is responsible for the Profit & Loss (P&L) and Profit Attribution Analysis (PAA) Reporting for the Trading Products Businesses. This includes daily P&L and PAA reporting, full income statement line management, monthly analysis and ad-hoc reporting.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in financial services industry, CPA and/or CFA a plus
- Strong knowledge of the brokerage industry & strong knowledge of Derivative Trading Products required.
For a confidential discussion on these roles please contact Gareth Rees on +44 203 375 8029 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.