Senior Product Manager, Canadian Fee-based & Managed Accounts
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The Senior Product Manager role exists in the Canadian Fee-based and Managed Accounts department.
The Senior Product Manager will support the department with senior level expertise across the 7 Dimensions of Product Management which includes: product expertise, competitive/industry knowledge, supply/demand, regulatory and risk management, innovation, product partner relationship management, and systems, tools and processes. Including:
* Leading the development and implementation of the department business plan
* Leading product partner relationship management to drive alignment with firm objectives, guidance and philosophy
* Leading advanced level product enhancements and driving new product development
* Providing deep subject matter expertise in multiple product lines or disciplines
* Taking a lead role in the training and /or development of other associates
* Has firm or financial industry experience (minimum 8 years in respective product or industry experience
* Canadian Securities Course required within 6 months of hire
* Possess strong personal initiative and interpersonal skills
* Must possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Previous leadership experience a plus
* Must be able to create and deliver professional presentations to senior audiences internally and externally, and must be able to answer more complex questions on the spot
* Must possess advanced product/technical knowledge and understanding of current tax, regulatory or other pertinent changes that affect the product line or discipline