Japan Equity Analyst
- Work within the 8 member investment team, reporting to the CIO responsible for Japanese equities. The team is comprised of 4 members focusing primarily on Japanese equities, and 4 members focusing primarily on Asia ex-Japan equities.
- Assisting the CIO in conducting fundamental research on companies, building financial models, and contributing to the general research efforts in close collaboration with the other team members.
- The candidate can be a generalist with no specific sector focus. The candidate should demonstrate a strong acumen or a potential for risk-taking and generating ideas on his/her own.
- 3-5+ year experience in private equities, investment banking, or sell-side/buy-side research covering Japanese companies.
- Candidate should demonstrate ability to conduct deep and rigorous fundamental research on companies and be able to build financial models from scratch.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in management/business (finance, accounting, business majors preferred).
- CFA, CPA, CMA certification would be a plus but not a must.
- Self-starter, proactive with strong analytical skills and critical thinking ability; Ability to work both independently and as part of a team is a must. The firm has a strong culture of teamwork and a collaborative research process; Attention to details and ability to meet highest levels of work quality; Strong time management skills; Highest levels of work ethics and compliance culture; Good interpersonal skills and comfortable liaising with different parties including management of companies.
- Fluent spoken and written Japanese and English is mandatory
- Attractive compensation package includes performance bonus and other standard benefits.
If you are interested, Please send your CV and cover letter to Riki.Shimamura@jac-recruitment.com and email@example.com
Plesae drop whatsapp message to +852 9172 8473 for any questions!