Private Markets Investment Due Diligence (IDD) Analyst
Overall of the Role: Research Analyst role to provide support for manager selection, due diligence and related Private Markets services within the Asia Pacific region (APAC).
- To work in coordination with the Head of Private Markets IDD in Asia and other Private Markets IDD Analysts to maintain manager selection focus lists and support due diligence of Private Market funds (i.e. Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate, Real Assets) for the Asia Pacific region.
- To assist with the completion of written research reports and recommendations to clients relating to Private Markets fund managers. Reports could include meeting notes/summaries, investment due diligence and other periodic research/white papers.
- Work to facilitate knowledge accumulation and transfer within the company including from time researching selected topics and markets for the preparation of reports for clients.
- To help ensure client deliverables are prepared, reviewed and sent to clients on a timely and accurate basis.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Strong report and business writing skills.
- Knowledge of the Asian Private Markets/Equity space is advantageous.
- Graduate or equivalent.
- Willing to study for the CFA or CAIA qualification.
- Proactive self-starter; proficient at time management and multi-tasking.
- Professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills - relationship building will be a key element to this role.
- Systems literacy (Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook).
- Ability to travel overseas as required.
- Professional development support
- 22 days' annual leave
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Group wide offsite training events
- Business travel insurance