Private Wealth Sr. Analyst
NEPC is looking to hire a Senior Performance Analyst to join our Performance Reporting team to support our Private Wealth business. A Senior Analyst’s primary focus is to oversee a group of Performance Analysts and ensuring the delivery of high quality reporting in a timely manner. Senior Analysts have direct client interaction and are responsible for specific projects to enhance how we deliver reporting to our clients. This is a fast-paced, deadline driven role where the individual will be required to manage a reporting lifecycle while also being responsible for various other related initiatives. The ideal candidate enjoys defining and implementing new technologies, implementing and maintaining operating processes and being part of a growing team.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Supervise a group of analysts and act as a mentor
- Assist Manager of Performance Analytics with managerial oversight
- Help with client servicing; respond to client inquiries; perform follow-up on meeting action items
- Develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures in the group
- Act as the point person for issues or concerns consultants or consultant support analysts may have
- Monitor adherence to policies, processes and procedures in the group
- Interview, select, and train new performance analysts
- Conduct performance analyst’s annual performance evaluation/review and set goals for the following year
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of supervisory level financial services experience in operations or performance reporting environment, be highly motivated and have a strong work ethic. Experience working with private wealth clients is a must. Strong project management skills along with excellent attention to detail and quality control and audit experience needed. Time management and organizational skills are critical. The right candidate must be highly dependable with good communications skills, both written and oral, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-task environment. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration. Advanced degree or work towards CIPM, CFA, CAIA or advanced preferred. Must possess a thorough knowledge of performance measurement systems and applications. Experience with Addepar is a plus. Competitive salary and full benefits, including profit sharing and 401(k) plans.