Asset Management, Fixed Income Portfolio Management
- Manage USD dominated China dynamic fixed income segregated portfolio, major focusing on Chinese name IG, HY and AT1
- Manage CNH dominated portfolio, focus on CNH China placement
- Perform research on economic, market and sector and prepare investment memo
- Monitor the market conditions, index tendency and position of existing holdings.
- Execute and book trade
- Help private & public fund set up and RQFII license and quota application and reporting
- Assist marketing team to pitch potential clients
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics and related disciplines, with CFA qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years as Portfolio Manager managing fixed income public fund
- Hold SFC Type 9 RA license
- Good credit research and quantitative analytical skills
- Presentable, client facing, reliable and a team player
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.