Treasury Product Manager
- Responsible for daily management and maintenance of treasury products.
- Develop new treasury products and enhance the existing ones according to the market trends and customer needs.
- Implement the treasury product development plan.
- Provide timely and professional advice to management on product development strategies to catch the potential market opportunities.
- Work with Treasury Marketing Team to customize treasury product proposals to meet customer's investment and hedging needs.
- Support marketing programs and staff training.
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration, Finance, Investment, Economics or related discipline.
- Professional qualifications in CFA, FRM and equivalent will be an advantage.
- Register of HKMA Type 1 (dealing in securities) and Type 4 (advising on securities) or equivalent.
- 5-8 years relevant working experience in treasury product development and management in banking / financial industry.
- Profound knowledge and understanding of the relevant regulations and policies of the financial market in both China and Hong Kong, especially for the CNY market.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong planning, coordination and communication skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin speaking will be an advantage.