Senior Portfolio Analyst
At Albourne America LLC, we seek to be the world’s leading provider of independent, high quality research and advice on complicated assets. We conduct a broad range of research, consulting, and implementation support services across alternatives, encompassing Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Private Credit, Real Assets, Real Estate, and Dynamic Beta (alternative risk premia). Albourne was founded in London in 1994, and now has 11 offices worldwide. We are defined by our independence, by our fixed-fee pricing model, and by our non-discretionary stance.
We are looking for a Senior Portfolio Analyst to work at our US offices, either in San Francisco, CA or Norwalk, CT.
The successful candidate is likely to have experience across alternative assets classes, both liquid and illiquid, and have worked with boards/trustees at either a public/corporate pension plan, endowment, foundation or family office. The individual is expected to have a minimum of 7-10 years of experience, have an advanced degree in a relevant subject, and/or the CFA/CAIA qualification.
The Portfolio Analyst works across a range of clients, including Endowments & Foundations, Pension Plans, Family Offices and Financial Intermediaries. They will be responsible for formulating investment policy and guidelines, making strategy and fund recommendations based on Albourne’s portfolio construction process, research platform and house view.
Responsibilities also include monitoring client portfolios, in terms of performance, risk and exposures, as well as the ratings of the underlying funds, and delivering recommendations based on the client’s objectives and constraints.
The Portfolio Analyst will have excellent people skills and be naturally effective at communicating Albourne’s service and value proposition to clients with emphasis on solid verbal communication, and a proven record of nurturing long term relationships.
Significant travel is required, averaging 20-30% through the year, including attendance at the company’s biennial offsite and annual client event, as needed.
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Fully paid Medical and Dental PPO
- Fully paid Basic Life and AD&D
- 401k & FSA
- Everyday Wellness, onsite weekly yoga, fitness and meditation
- 30 days paid time off each year including Vacation and Holidays
- Time off to volunteer for charity
- Biennial International company retreat with training, fun and celebration with our colleagues across the globe
Location: San Francisco, CA or Norwalk, CT
Work authorization: Must be eligible to work in the United States
More searches like this
- Hedge Funds Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Finance - General CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters